Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Favorite Fall Nail Polishes!


I finally got around to filming this bad boy! I am obsessed with nail polish (especially fall colors) so I am sure there will be plenty more polish posts to come. Let me know if you have any requests on videos or blog posts that you would like to see on nail polish, application, etc. I would love to start a mini series called the Polished Warrior...thoughts? Anyway enjoy the video!



From left to right: -Zoya in Tinsley, O.P.I in A Woman’s Pragu-ative, O.P.I in Brisbane Bronze, O.P.I in My Private Jet, and China Glaze in Midtown Magic









 Left to right: O.P.I in My Private Jet, China Glaze in Midtown Magic, China Glaze in Brownstone and Essie in Wicked









Left to right: China Glaze in Argo, Essie in Mochacino, O.P.I in You Don’t Know Jacques!, O.P.I in Muir Muir On The Wall, and O.P.I in German-icure by OPI

1 comment:

vanessa o said...

Wow i really love the fall colors and the details you have about them.

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...