Sunday, May 14, 2017

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to film this video today. For far too long this pile has been collecting dust in the corner of my office. I hope you enjoy this video. Excuse my overuse of the words "dry" and "moist". I don't know what to tell you. Some days I'm just in a weird mood and today is one of them...ah. I will have more videos and posts (apparently all I want to do is blog now) coming soon. Believe it or not, I'll probably have another empties video coming up soon. Seriously, feast or famine. There is a ton of products that I'm finishing up right now. Anyway, leave a comment here letting me know what videos or blog posts you'd like to see me film/write about next. I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head. As always, thanks for your support <3



No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...