Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nail of the Day: OPI Over the Taupe and Sally Hansen Strobe Light

OPI's "Over the Taupe" has become my favorite "go-to" nail polish colors. As the name would suggest, it's a beautiful taupe brown color. I would best describe this color as a lighter version of OPI's highly raved about and one of my personal favorites, "You Don't Know Jacques". This is a very easy color to wear and would look lovely on light or dark skin tones.


As usual, I decided to mix things up a bit and opted for a glittery pop of color on both my ring fingers. The polish that I used is Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in the shade 200 "Strobe Light". I love that there are so many different shades in this glitter polish but they are all within the champagne, gold, and white family which creates a beautiful appearance but doesn't overwhelm the eye.

Shown above: OPI Over the Taupe- 2 coats + Sally Hansen Strobe Light- 2 coats

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...