Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pretty in Pink




     I just uploaded another new tutorial! I am calling this look Pretty in Pink! I was looking through my makeup drawer the other day and rediscovered my love for the Maybelline color tattoos. This Maybelline product is simply a cream eyeshadow. It is basically the same thing as a M.A.C paint pot. Out of all the Maybelline color tattoos I have, "Inked in Pink" is my absolute favorite. It is metallic yet subtle. It also makes my green eyes pop! Below are the three key pieces to the look. Watch the video for a step-by-step guide on how to achieve this look. 
Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Inked in Pink"
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Dior Color Reviver Balm in Lilac

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...