Monday, October 10, 2011

All Time Favorite: Loose Shadows/Pigment Brands


BareEscentuals: BareMinerals Eyeshadow
Although I am not one to use loose shadows or pigments everyday just because of the mess factor, I still really enjoy them on occasion. For those who have watch many of my YouTube videos you might remember hearing me say that BareEscentuals/BareMinerials was one of the first makeup brands I ever tried so I have a special place in my heart for them. In all honesty these are great shadows. Like all other brands certain colors are more pigmented than others but overall the pigmentation and color selection is wonderful! I highly recommend these shadows if you're looking for a mineral eyeshadow. They retail for $13 at Sephora.

NYX: Ultra Pearl Mania Eyeshadow
I can't tell you how blown away with these shadows I am! Honestly for $2.99 they are absolutely ridiculously pigmented! Just as the previous brand some colors are more pigmented than others but they really do have the quality of their high end equivalents. The only problem that I have with these is that you actually have to tap pigment out of the bottle to get to it which can make a big mess. Otherwise, these are wonderful. You can find these at Ulta store and online. 

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...