Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen Salon Effects


Shown in "Glitz Blitz"


Despite the fact that these polish strips are about the same price as a bottle of O.P.I nail polish, they are a fun treat every so often. The is no dry time for these strips and no top or bottom clear coats are needed. I recommend trying either the Sally Hansen or the Incoco (my personal favorite) nail polish strips on special occasions rather than going to the nail salon. I know that the Sally Hanson brand strips come out with holiday designs but I'm not sure about the Incoco brand. There are many different design and patterns you can try. I personally find Incoco's designs more attractive but the decision is up to you. These stripes are honestly goof-proof but in case you are still having some hesitancy about being able to successfully apply them you can check out my newest video which will walk you through the steps and teach you some money saving tricks!



No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...