Monday, October 24, 2011

Healthy Dinner Idea






This is by far one of my favorite meals to eat! I seasoned a small piece of salmon with some Caribbean jerk seasoning  then seared it in a pan with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil. The rice is just a bag of rice medley that I picked up from Trader Joe's. I cooked it as the instructions stated but if you want to make it more flavorful just swap the water for either vegetable or chicken stock. Lastly, the vegetable side is a mixture of onions, mushrooms, green peppers, zucchini, and squash. I cooked these over a low heat with some extra virgin olive oil and salt-free allspice seasoning. This is a really flavorful meal and super healthy. Hopefully this inspired some fishy thoughts...pun :)

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...