Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What Hiatus?

P.S. This is my GASP! my hair is a different color face...

Yep that’s right! I am no longer blonde. As some of you may know last Thursday I got my hair bleached in order to fix the poor dye job I did. I honestly didn’t like the look so decided to make a rather radical change and become a brunette. I went to a beauty school hair salon to have my hair professionally dyed for the first time and 3.5 hours later I got the cool winter color I was looking for. Despite the fact that it is INCREDIBLY hard to dye bleached hair it only cost $20. I am going back next week to add some soft highlights but this is just a sneak peek. Also, I know I’ve been slacking on the videos and blog posts since last Thursday but that’s because I was grumpy and hated my hair lol! There are tones of videos and posts coming so keep an eye out for those. See you all tomorrow!!!  

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...