Friday, November 18, 2011

Must Have Winter Products: New Revlon Lip Butters





Recently Revlon has released these new Colorburst Lip Butters and I can't put into words how obsessed I am with these! They are called lip butters but in reality many have the pigmentation of a lipstick while still maintaining the moisturizing properties of a lip butter. This is such a great product to have in the colder months because lipsticks tend to dry out your lips and putting lipstick over some nasty cracked lips just isn't attractive and these eliminate that entire issue. If you are interested in these, they retail for a little less than $6.50 at Target stores and I would highly recommend going there in pursuit of them first because I found that all the drugstores by me were either sold out or did not start carrying them yet. At the moment I only have three but I'm so obsessed with them that I plan on getting a lot more. Oh, and I do believe that these are going to remain a part of their permanent line so don't worry if you are having difficulties finding them. 
  
 Pros
-Super moisturizing
-The pigment is similar if not equal to that of a lipstick depending on the color
-Smooth and creamy texture
-Leaves a good shine so you can skip the lip gloss
-Reasonably priced
-Large color selection, about 20 shades

Cons
-Slightly difficult to find
-Don’t have the staying power of a lipstick
-The packaging makes it difficult to remove the cap





Neutral
-No scent
-No taste


No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...