Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Current Favorite Breakfast

Every morning this past week I've been waking up craving this for breakfast! I eat 2/3 cup of low fat cottage cheese with about a handful and a half of fruit. Sometimes I eat it with pineapple, other times I choose strawberries and bananas. Today I decided to eat my cottage cheese with some strawberries, honeydew, and cantaloupe. I purchase my cottage cheese in the big 24oz container which works better for me than the individual sized containers because it's a lot cheaper and it's easier for me to scoop out the amount I want to eat. The 2/3 cup of cottage cheese contains 110 calories with only 15 calories from fat. This is a great way to get some calcium in the morning because most women don't reach their recommended daily calcium intake. The fruit is also great because if you’re like me than you tend not to eat fruit after lunch so this is a great way to get 1-2 servings of fruit early on in the day. Keep your bones strong and your body nourished and I will have more meal ideas coming soon!

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...