Monday, December 12, 2011

A MILANI Dupe For M.A.C

Dupe For "Trax"

Milani's baked eyeshadow in the shade "Fusion" is a spot on dupe for M.A.C's shadow in "Trax". This is a beautiful purple-bronze color with gold sparkles and one of my all-time favorite single eyeshadows. You can create such complex look with this shadow because of the way the different tones reflect light which makes this a great shadow to take with you on vacation or travel. You can find Milani products in most retail and drugstores. I purchased mine at Target for around $6 which if you know anything about M.A.C, I could have bought three of these for the price of one teeny-tiny M.A.C shadow. One thing that is really nice about this shadow in particular is that you can apply it wet or dry because it is a baked shadow. You can apply it wet at night for a more dramatic look and dry during the day for a more natural look. So regardless if you are trying to find some dupes for commonly mentioned M.A.C shadows or not, this is still a beautiful and very unique shadow that is worth having in your collection. 


No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...