Monday, January 2, 2012

2012: My New Year's Resolutions

This year I've decided to put my resolutions on paper! By writing down my resolutions I will be able to have an official record of the goals I am trying to achieve which means I won't be able to forget them. I hope that we are able to inspire each other with our resolutions and challenge each other to be the best that we can in 2012! I have high expectations for this year and I am excited to meet these goals one at a time. So without a further delay, here are my 2012 resolutions/goals:

1) Graduate with my undergraduate degree in the spring.

2) Find a good job (one that I enjoy and allows me to pay my bills) within six months of graduating.

3) Upload a video or publish a blog post five days a week.

4) Have a healthy home cooked dinner five times a week. 

5) Find more time to read. 

6) Renew an apartment lease for the last time.

7) Run a 5k.

8) Take a mini vacation and go somewhere fun!

9) Not stress out so much.

10) See my family more often! You realize how lucky you really are when you almost lose something that is so precious to you.

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...