Thursday, May 8, 2014

Favorites: April 2014

1. L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream- I love the finish from this! It gives a light coverage but really soaks into the skin and leaves it looking like...well skin! This has a non-greasy long lasting formula.

2. M.A.C "Woodwinked" Veluxe pearl eyeshadow- This has a beautiful antique gold color that looks great on many different skin colors. When blended out it has a duo chrome appearance.

3. Maybelline mastershape brow pencil in "soft brown"- This comes in several different shades and makes defining or filling in your brows a piece of cake! This formula is also very long lasting.

4. Pantene Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo- Completely blown away by this! Great at absorbing oil without leaving buildup! I've tried many different dry shampoos and they pretty much all strip my hair of volume because of the residue they leave at my roots. This one really does extend my blowout. I have been able to go more days in between washes with this product than any other AND my hair looks clean and volumized until I wash it again. Go get this now!

5. Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked Hand & Body Cream in "Market Peach"- This is a very rich, non-greasy lotion that smells amazing! It has the perfect spring smell and it does a great job at hydrating my skin.

6. Gucci Guilty travel spray- Gucci calls this a warm oriental floral fragrance. I would agree that it is a warm floral fragrance but it also has some spiciness to it. I think of this as a classic, sexy date night perfume. The notes are: pink pepper, lilac, patchouli and amber. This is definitely light enough to be worn day or night.

7. NARS blush in "Desire"- This is an intensely pigmented blush so be light handed the first time you apply. This gives a very natural flush to the cheeks. I can tell already that this will be my go-to summer blush. This looks amazing on fair and dark skin tones so do not be frightened by it!

8. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer- This is super opaque and fast drying! You will not have to worry about any creasing throughout the day. I find that this is creamy enough to apply under my eyes and also heavy duty enough to tackle bad breakouts. This concealer will also picture beautifully because of its ingredients. See my previous post for more information on photo-flashback.

9. Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Fibered Lash Weave Mascara in "Divine Purple"- I have been obsessed with colored mascaras this month! I have green eyes and I feel like the purple really just makes them pop. This is a deeper purple so unless you are in direct light it looks mostly black. I wear this to the office and it makes my eyes pop and makes me feel like a little rebel. The formula is pretty good too. I have not experienced any smuggling or flacking.

10. L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara in "Turquoise Crush"- I actually picked this up recently but I'm already obsessed! This is much brighter than the purple one so it will be easily noticeable. I like to apply this one on my lower lashes for a springy feel.

11. eos lip blam in "sweet mint"- This is actually the first eos lip balm that I have enjoyed. Unlike many of there other ones, this one actually feels like it deep conditions my lips. This is also one of the few that does not give me a headache while I have it on. I like to apply this at night right before I go to bed and in the morning I wake up with super soft lips.

12. Philosophy micro delivery purifying peel- Buy this! Buy it now! This has become a holy grail item of mine. I like to use this once a week for three minutes. It removes all the dead skin cells that leave my skin looking dull. The next time you are in Sephora apply a thin lay of this to the back of ONE of your hands. Leave it sit for about three minutes and then clean it off. The different between your hands will be mind-blowing! If you are not impressed immediately, compare your hands over the next sever hours. You will end up purchasing this.

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...