Thursday, July 31, 2014

Favorites | July 2014

JULY FAVORITES


Here are some things that I have been absolutely loving this month!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED >>

-Aquage uplifting foam
-Pantene Blowout Extended Dry Shampoo
-Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion
-Lancome Teint Miracle foundation in Buff 2 (w)
-Maybelline Dreamlumi touch highlighting concealer
-Covergirl Smoothers pressed powder in 705 translucent fair
-bareMinerals mineral blush in "Glamour" (This was part of their Glamour Now kit)
-Anastasia dipbrow pomade in "Blonde"
-Wet N Wild "Walking on Eggshells" eyeshadow trio
-YSL Glossy Stain in #16 "Pourpre Preview" 

------------------------------

ON ME >>

TOP --> Forever21
EARRINGS --> Fossil
WATCH --> NY&Co.
LIPS --> YSL Glossy Stain (16)
NAILPOLISH --> Orly | It's Not Me, It's You 


No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...