Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: But They Have EVERYTHING!

Welcome to the final installment of my holiday gift guide series. I've had a lot of fun with this series and I hope you have enjoyed reading these posts as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Today's post is about what to get that person who seems to have everything. Some people are always going to be difficult to shop for but I think I have come up with some good ideas. Let me know your thoughts on these.

-Make a scrapbook. This is an absolutely amazing gift for parents, spouses, and siblings. Scrapbooks are so personal and touching. They can be very time consuming and even expensive to make but no one can replicate it. It's unique and filled with love. You can't place a value on these and they will be something that the person will cherish forever.

-Spa treatment. Everyone loves a little pampering but most people will not buy these services for themselves. Massages, manicures, pedicures, facials, and shaves are great services to pickup gift certificates for.

-Murder mystery dinner. These are so much fun! If you've never been to one I highly recommend booking one...like now! It combines two of the best things in life, food and fun. Instead of just taking the person out to dinner or a show, combine the two. I promise you can't go wrong with this.

-Winery tour. If you do not live close to a winery this can double as a fun weekend getaway. All wineries have a different vibe so make sure to do your research before select any one. Some are more laid-back while others are pretty formal. Select one that best matches the mood you are trying to create for the day or weekend.

Hard to believe this week is already over! If you've enjoyed this series be sure to leave a comment down below letting me know.

Happy shopping,
Steph

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...