Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: The Workout Buff

Welcome to the third instalment of my holiday gift guide series! Today's post is all about staying healthy and fit. A lot of really cool stuff has come out in recent years that makes working out and eating right a lot easier. These are my top picks for the workout buff in your life.

-Subscription boxes. I spoke about these previously in my "trendsetter" category. Subscription boxes make wonderful gifts because the person receives different items every month for a period of time that you select. There are many different boxes available but I have my favorites linked below.

Naturebox
FabFitFun

-Workout clothes. Proper workout clothes can be a little on the pricey side and not everyone likes to spend money on clothes that they'll just be sweating in. Quality workout gear can make a big difference and I guarantee it will be greatly appreciated.

Lululemon
Under Armour
Fabletics

-A foam roller. These things are seriously magical. If you know the individual you are shopping for does not have one, you need to get him or her one.

Get one HERE

-Nifty gadgets. I really have no idea what to call this section but there are some really nifty health gadgets available. Some are really technical and others are just practical. Below I have two stocking stuffer ideas and one luxury item.

Fitbit
PocketBands
Flavor Infuser Water Bottle

I hope that you have enjoyed today's holiday gift guide post. I will see you all tomorrow with another new category!

xoxo
Steph

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...