Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: The Technology Lover

Welcome to part two of my five part holiday gift guide series! Today's post is geared towards all those tech and gadget lovers. There are so many great gadgets available that it can sometimes feel overwhelming. Below I've listed a few of my personal favorite items. These are all easy to use and come in an array of prices.

-Headphones. These come in a variety of prices and styles. You can find really trendy pairs and ones with super high quality sound. You have to have an idea of how the person will use them in order to find the right fit. When it comes to sound and quality, I feel like you can't go wrong with Bose. I have a pair of in-ear noise canceling headphones from them and they are truly amazing. Although I love them, I hate them for editing and general music listening purposes. Don't get me wrong, when I am working out or running errands while listening to music they are great but when I'm lounging I prefer an around-ear pair. On-ear and around-ear headphones are super comfortable and you can find so many different colors and patterns with this type. My personal favorites are linked below.

In-Ear: Bose

Around-ear/On-Ear: Frends

-Portable chargers. Most people have smartphones now and if you have one, you have personally experienced how terrible the battery is at holding a charge. If I get 12 hours out of mine, I am happy. I recently received a portable charger and it is amazing. I can't even count the number of times I've already used it.

Key Chain Style
Dock Style
Lego Style

-Speakers. So many people now stream music off of their iPhones, iPads and other devices that it's almost a necessity to have an external speaker. Most standard speakers on these devices are not loud enough for parties so portable speakers make a huge difference. It's also a bonus if they are cordless so that way you don't have to worry about any extra hassle.

Waterproof
Speaker Bar

-Phone cases. There are so many options available when it comes to phone cases. You can get cases that double as wallets all the way to cases that double as Swiss Army knives and everything in between. I personally have a life proof case and it is the best thing I've ever spent money on. A good case is really worth the investment.

The Multi-Tool
Klutz Proof
The Photographer

I hope you enjoyed today's edition of my holiday gift guide series. If you are still looking for some more techie ideas be sure to check out the link below. It is such a fantastic website for these types of products. I've ordered many things from them in the past and I can't say enough good things about them. See you all tomorrow.

thinkgeek.com



No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...