Tuesday, October 18, 2011

All Time Favorite: Eyeliners


bareMinerals: Retro Liner Shadow
This is such a dark eyeliner! If you've ever struggled with applying eyeliner then never fear because powdered eyeliner is the easiest type of eyeliner to apply. You can use it dry for a softer look or wet for a more dramatic look. I suggest using an angled eyeliner brush to apply it to your top and lower lash line and a push liner brush to apply it as a setting powder on your waterline. Like the rest of the bareMinerals line, this product is paraben and sulfate free. The only problem I have with this product is that it can produce some fallout. To prevent this eye nasty only use a tiny bit of product! I only use what’s left on the inside of the lid and that's more than enough to line both eyes. This product will last you FOREVER and you can pick it us at Ulta or Sephora for $13 but keep an eye out for bareMineral products on QVC and qvc.com.

Maybelline: Line Stiletto
If you’ve ever had trouble applying liquid liner or creating a perfect wing than this is the eyeliner for you! The applicator is a long piece of tapered foam which makes for an easy application. The formula is water-resistant which can be a positive or negative depending on what you’re looking for. I like that it’s water-resistant because if I mess up I can just take some warm water on a q-tip and correct it. However, it won’t last all day so you can either bring it with you to do some touchup throughout out the day or use a powder to set it. Out of all the drugstore liquid liners I’ve tried, this is by far the most user friendly.   

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...