Thursday, December 1, 2011

Must Have Eyeshadow Singles (Drugstore)

Wet n wild undoubtedly creates some of the best drugstore eyeshadows and their pigmentation is comparable to many high end shadows. To my knowledge they sell seven different singles which you can find at Walgreen's for $1.99 each. I have six of the seven (blues not really my thing) and out of those six, four are MUST HAVES. My favorite by far is "Nutty" which is a taupy brown color which is great for everyday use. This particular shadow is so diverse that you can use only this shade and create a beautiful smokey eye. I apply it all over my lid, place it more intensely in the crease, then use a fluffy brush to blend out the edges and it's neutral look that's so gorgeous! "Sugar" is one of the only white shadows that I have ever been happy with and "Envy" and "Penny" are just so pigmented and stunning that they absolutely must belong in your collection. All these shadows have a sheen to them which creates a beautiful glowing look. I truly recommend purchasing some wet n wild shadows for your collection. They're cheap and super pigmented so what more could you ask for?


                                                       Sugar    Envy     Nutty    Penny





No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...