Friday, December 2, 2011

Have Dry Chapped Lips? Well I Got A Solution For That!


LUSH is by far my favorite bath and body product paraphernalia company. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this company, they are cruelty free, all organic, and are made by hand. This is a really great company with some really awesome products. Anyway, this is a sugar lip scrub with peppermint oil. All you do is scrub this paste on you lips and it will remove any dead skin and leave them moisturized. I personally have a travel size toothbrush that I use to help exfoliate my lips than after I wipe away any leftover scrub I apply a lip butter. This product is 100% edible which is nice because it smells like heaven. If you are lucky enough and have a LUSH store near you, you can pick one up for about $9. If you're like me and the closest store is about an hour away, you can always order off of their website. I should note that you can certainly make your own lip scrub at home...sounds like a wonderful idea for a YouTube video. 

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...