Monday, December 5, 2011

Holy Grail Face Moisturizer For Dry/Sensitive Skin

POND'S S Nourishing Moisturizing Cream 

     When I was in middle school I had a problem with acne and started to use Proactive to combat the problem. Ever since I started using Proavtice my skin got very dry and even after I've discontinued using their products my skin has not reverted back to its "normal" texture. In the fall and winter I have the tendency to get those oh so attractive dry flaky patches on my face. So, over the past few years I've been searching for the perfect face moisturizer and I have to say that I've found it! Now, in the spring and summer I use a lighter moisturizer that has SPF in it but for the colder months I really like a creamy moisturizer that doesn't feel super heavy.
     This is a super creamy moisturizer that completely absorbs into your skin leaving it hydrated, not greasy. I use this in the morning and at night and do not have any problems with my makeup sliding or fading throughout the day. I have noticed a big difference in the overall texture of my skin. I do not have anymore dry patches and my skin just appears more hydrated and youthful than dull and wrinkly. This product does not contain any added fragrances so I can apply as much as I need as often as I like without it irritating my skin. I am currently finishing up the travel size version (1.75 oz) and it has taken me months to put a dent in it. The normal size retails for about $9 and contains 14.1 ounces of product which will undoubtedly last you the rest of your life. I highly recommend this product for those of you who suffer from dry flaky skin. If you would like to try this product but are hesitant that you might not like it you can find the travel size version in Target stores for about $2.  

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...