Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let's Talk DRAMA

With the holidays quickly approaching, you may be considering playing with some more dramatic looks. Let's face it, there are very few occasions when you can rock a full out glittery lid without being considered crazy. I will have some dramatic holiday looks coming on my YouTube channel so keep an eye out for those! But, the success of any dramatic look is determined by how you prep your eye before applying any shadow. I always recommend applying an eye primer and for dramatic looks using a base. Now M.A.C paint pots aren't the cheapest but never fear because I have found some excellent bases that won't break the bank. Wet n wild's idol eyes creme shadow pencils are amazing and retail for under $2 each in drugstores. They do have additional colors but these are my personal favorites. These pencils are super creamy and really grab shadow. Do go easy on these because if you have oily lids you might notice some creasing but for me, I've never had an issue. Good luck with your super sexy looks and tweet  me a picture of your fun holiday looks!

pixie     envy     graphite



No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...