Sunday, November 30, 2014

Coming Soon: Holiday Gift Guide Series

   In previous years I have really struggled to come up with clever holiday gift ideas for my friends and family. I really like to tailor my gifts to each person in my life rather than buying something thoughtless and generic. Unlike past years, I now feel like I can't stop coming up with awesome gift ideas. Since I seem to have a surplus of ideas and a limited bank account, I thought I'd share some of these ideas with you. Some of the gifts will be stocking stuffer items and others will be investments. Many of the gift ideas that I will be mentioning are suitable for both genders. I will have five categories filled with multiple ideas. Some of the items will be very specific and accompanied by links to some my personal favorites and others will be very broad. I will release a new category each day. This series will start on Monday, December 1st and will conclude on Friday, December 5th. Stay tuned and make sure to subscribe so you don't miss any new posts!

xoxo
Steph

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...