Monday, December 1, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: The Trendsetter

My first category is for all those trendsetters. This is designated to those individuals who are interested in fashion and grooming products. Unlike the gift card to Sephora or an Axe gift set, these are some really unique and personalized gift ideas. Some are more specific than others but I will do my best to include links where appropriate. Let's get started!

-Fragrance sample sets. Many of these sets come with a coupon that is redeemable for a full size of one of the fragrance samples that are included in the set. Basically you are paying for the full size bottle in advance and the giftie gets to pick out which scent her or she really wants. My current favorites for men and women are linked below.

For him: Click Here
For her: Click Here

-Personalized accessories. I have fallen in LOVE with Etsy! I've ordered many gifts off on Etsy this year and have had wonderful experiences with all of the vendors that I have purchased from. I highly encourage checking out this site. Some great personalized accessories would be cuff links, tie clips, business card cases, tote bags, phone cases, and key chains just to name a few. I have ordered several engraved and embroidered items this year and they look beautiful and are so unique.

-Monthly subscription boxes. There are so many of these companies out there. Some are geared towards men and others women. You can typically select different subscription lengths so you can pick the one that best fits your budget. I have ordered from many of these sites myself and have not been disappointed.

For him: Birchbox
               Dollar Shave Club
               Me Undies
               Bespoke Post

For her: Ipsy
              Julep
              Scratch
              Jewelmint

-Scarf and gloves. It is cold outside and everyone could use a quality scarf and a nice pair of gloves. A cashmere scarf would make a wonderful gift for the gentleman in your life. They are sleek and you can find them in a wide variety of colors and patterns. As for women, chunky knit scarfs are warm and trendy. For gloves, I would recommend going with the touchscreen sensitive options. Nothing is worse than having to take off your warm gloves to respond to a text.

-Playful socks. Don't take life too seriously. Everyone could use a pair of completely goofy socks.

I hope you found this helpful! Remember to subscribe and keep an eye out for tomorrows blog post.




No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...