Monday, August 24, 2015

Current YouTuber Obsessions

     I've recently started to have more time available to catch up on watching YouTube videos. Since my time is more limited, I am pretty particular about the videos that I choose to watch. Below are my current top 5 favorite YouTube channels. These are in no particular order. I'd highly recommend checking all of these awesome chicks out! I figured I'd share what I have been enjoying recently and you can leave me a comment letting me know what channels you have been enjoying. Let's jump in!

1) Nikki Blackketter- Nikki is a YouTube fitness guru. Besides the fact that she is sexy as hell, she really gets me motivated to workout! Her abs are to die for! She's real and shows the struggle but makes it fun to watch. What else could you ask for?

2) Claire Marshall- Claire is a beauty and lifestyle blogger and there are no words to describe how awesome she is. She puts an incredible amount of time and thought into her videos and it shows. She also has some pretty bad ass tattoos! She makes me want to get a sleeve! If you have an appreciation for video editing, I highly recommend checking her out. Some of my favorite videos of hers are Mary, Claire's Closet- The Leather Jacket, Favorite Nails Inc. Polishes, and Favorite MAC Lipsticks- Va Va Voom.

3) Leighannsays- She is kind of a train wreck but in the best possible way. She is probably the YouTuber that reminds me the most of myself. Really odd, kind of random, and struggling to adult. She is incredibly hard working and quirky and you can't help but love her. She recently created a vlog channel, LeighAnnVlogs, in addition to her beauty and fashion channel. She introduced me to Serial and I am forever grateful.

4) Jaclyn Hill- If you are looking for a hella talented makeup artist then look no further! This girl has some amazing skills when it comes to makeup artistry. She is another prime example of a truly talented and hardworking YouTuber. She has partnered with some great brands over the years and released some incredible products. Her most recent venture has been with Becca. Together they created a highlighter called Champagne Pop that the entire beauty community is losing their minds over including me.

5) Grav3yardgirl- Bunny is such a great role model in my opinion. Her channel is pretty hard to categorize because she covers such a wide range of topics but she certainly caters it to a younger audience. She makes me laugh and is always so positive so whenever I see one of her videos in my subscription feed I just have to hit play.

Remember to leave me a comment down below with the names of the channels that you have been loving lately. I love finding new YouTubers to watch.

XOXO
Steph



No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...