Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Favorite Fall Perfumes

     
     Good-bye August and hello September! I've always considered September the unofficial beginning to fall. I am a cold weather girl at heart and fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the rich colors, warm smells and pumpkin everything! You just can't beat fall!
     Once September first rolls around, I breakout my fall lipsticks, nail polishes and perfumes. I've already written a post about my favorite fall nail polishes (click HERE to view) and I will have a post coming on Friday about my favorite lipsticks. To date, I have not written a post about my favorite fall fragrances so I decided to change that today. Below are my top five favorite fall fragrances.

* Nirvana (White) by Elizabeth and James *
     
This is a fantastic summer-to-fall transition scent. The peony still gives this a slight floral smell but the musk softens and warms the scent.
     
Notes: Peony, muguet and tender musk

* Nirvana (Black) by Elizabeth and James *
     
The vanilla and sandalwood make this a very warm and inviting fragrance. This scent makes me think of snuggling up in a blanket outside by an open fire. The Nirvana fragrances layer well so it is easy to transition from day-to-night with both of these.
     
Notes: Violet, sandalwood and vanilla

* Guilty by Gucci *

I love scents with amber as one of the notes. Much like Nirvana (Black), this is a snuggly scent. Very warm and can easily be warn day or night.
     
Notes: Mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, amber and patchouli

* Angel by Thierry Mugler *

I've never smelled a perfume that was more "me" than this. Angel is definitely in my top three all-time favorite perfumes. I personally find this to have a musky smell which I love! The smell always makes me think of incense. Whenever I wear this perfume, I always receive  compliments. Who doesn't love compliments? This scent certainly isn't for everyone but if you are looking for a signature scent, you have to try this out.      

Notes: Bergamot, hedione, honey, dewberry, red berries, vanilla, caramel, patchouli, chocolate and coumarin

* Cashmere Glow by Bath & Body Works *

This is another amazing transition scent! This one flows beatuifully from fall-to-winter. This is a soft and sweet smell. The sweetness is ultimately what makes me think of winter. Think sugar cookies and hot cider.
     
Notes: Bergamont, peach, guava, berries, apricot, mimosa, peony, jasmine, vanilla, dulce de leche, sandalwood and cashmere musk

     As always, let me know what your favorites are down in the comments section. If you've tried any of these, let me know what your thoughts are. Love them? Hate them? Leave your comment down below. Remember to check back on Friday for my favorite fall lipsticks.

XOXO
      Steph

Photo provided by commons.wikimedia.org

No comments:

My Beauty Trash

Why is it that it's always all or nothing? Seriously?! It's been a hot minute since I filmed BUT I'm so happy that I had the opp...